"Build it and they will come"
This quote from the movie "Field of Dreams" may be applicable to
baseball fields, but definitely does NOT apply to web sites! A more
appropriate slogan would be
"Promote it and they will really come"
Why have a professional web master do maintenance and promotion of your
- A web site that appears to be current is more appealing to visitors,
especially repeat ones.
- If you want a minor change done to your site, your dedicated
webmaster can do it quickly and expediently. Often, a small change will
only take 10 minutes.
- The webmaster who is promoting other web sites will notice, in his
browsing on the Internet, other sites that will be a perfect linking
match for yours. Linking to those other sites is a key way to
- attract new visitors
- keep traffic coming back because your site is a valuable
- keep search engine and directories satisfied that your site is
important, which means higher listings when someone looks for your
service or products.
If he is already adding another site to a new directory, for
instance, it is an easy matter to add your listing at the same time.
Your cost will be minimal. Pacific Web Sites does this on a continual
- Using the same webmaster who is familiar with your business and your
site makes it easier and therefore quicker for him to do upgrades.
- Handling requests for appropriate reciprocal links and ensuring
Guest books are kept clean takes time and resources.
- A good webmaster will keep up on the latest marketing news, taking
courses to keep himself informed, subscribing to several marketing
newsletters, and watching your site for errors. By being involved like
this, he will be able to spot new opportunities and possibilities for
your site's benefit.
- You can have peace of mind: "I
have a professional looking after that". Having a dedicated webmaster
will make your life simpler and more relaxed, knowing that your site is
being constantly promoted and watched over.
- Save yourself time for the
things you do well. Doing web site maintenance and promotion takes time.
Learning how to do it can be a real challenge. We have done the
steep learning curves, gone through the mistakes, and come out as
professionals who know how to promote and maintain web sites in a
- Add to your profits: compared to
other media for promotion, the Internet is inexpensive. Your web site
will be up and running 24 hours a day, week after week, month after
month, with an audience of millions all around the world.
- With a quick phone call or email, minor changes can be carried out
usually on the same day. You can easily contact Pacific Web Sites
directly from the bottom of your web site. No searching for our phone
number or address. We are always handy!
Pacific Web Sites - Helping you on the Internet.
We do web sites....well.
Contact us today.