How to change your web site and upload to the Internet
"From Floppy disc to the Internet"
1. Open FrontPage 98 Explorer, Put floppy disc in A drive
2. OPEN existing Front Page Web, "More Webs"
3. Type A:\ in the "Select a Web server or disk location"
4. Click "List Webs". "My New Web" will be listed there
5. Click OK, and FrontPage Explorer will open up, and list all your floppy disc files
6. Ignore the "Not valid host" warning
7. To open a page, double click on its icon
8. Do your changes to all the pages you want to
9. Click Save All The new files will be saved on your floppy disc A.
10. Use the W_FTP program to upload to your host
11. OPEN the FTP program to your host's location (usually ftp.yourdomainname.com, or
12. MAKE sure the files on the left side are those listed in your A:\ drive!
13. Transfer your files to the host's files on the right using the arrow button.
14. You're almost done! Check your web site on the internet to make sure it is correct. Use
F5 key to refresh each page, to avoid seeing the cached page in your browser's memory.